Information and house rules for third parties (contractors/subcontractors)
As a subcontractor, you are required to adhere to all general statutory safety provisions. Additionally, equensWorldline has several specific house rules you are required to follow. These requirements are listed below.
Please read the following carefully and sign at reception to confirm you have received and read the rules.
- You must wear your access card visibly at all times.
- Your access card is personal and may not be used by anyone else.
- It is forbidden to smoke or consume alcohol in the building. Smoking is only allowed in the ‘delivery area’ (at Security).
- You only have access to the areas where you perform your duties.
- You only have access during office hours (Monday-Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.) and when equensWorldline project leader is present.
- Stairwells, passages, entrances and escape routes must be kept free of obstacles at all times. Fire and smoke-retardant doors must not be locked or blocked.
- It is strictly forbidden to open emergency doors unless there is an emergency.
- Security must be notified in advance if your work requires welding or soldering equipment or other heat sources.
- You may not take photographs or make video recordings without permission.
- You are not allowed to take any information (paper, CDs, etc.) or other items from equensWorldline without explicit permission.
- equensWorldline equipment such as telephones, copying machines, etc. may not be used without explicit permission.
- Naturally, in the event of an emergency or accident you are allowed to call the emergency number 54444 and/or (0)112.
- Storage of combustible and highly flammable materials is not permitted at equensWorldline.
- If your work involves using chemical substances, you must always request permission from the project leader in advance and notify Security.
- In the event of an emergency, you must follow the instructions of the company first-aiders. You must exit the premises immediately and proceed to the assembly point in the parking garage on the fourth floor on the south side of the building.
- You are required to swiftly follow the instructions of equensWorldline supervisory personnel.
- Failure to adhere to the above rules may result in removal from the premises and termination of your contract.
Take a view at our Code of Conduct.